OOMMAA Immigrations


 Any European can live and work in Spain merely by registering with the police and applying for the resident NIE certificate. Any non-European who wishes to live and work in Spain for more than the tourist visa of 90 days, must apply for a residency and work permit.

Types of Spain Visa 

There are different Spanish visas available based on your purpose of travel. Find the details below.


Tourist visa:

If you intend to travel to Spain for leisure, sightseeing, a vacation, or to see family or friends, you must apply for a Spain Tourist visa. 

Business visa:

You should apply for a Spain business visa if you need to travel to Spain to attend business-related events.

Student Visa: 

You must apply for a Spain student visa if you wish to enroll in a course of study that will last longer than three months.

EEA/EU Dependent Visa:

You should apply for this visa if you are a dependent (spouse or kid under 18) of an EU, EEA, or Swiss citizen.

Spain diplomatic visa

You are eligible to apply for this visa if you have a diplomatic passport issued by your nation.

Medical Visa:

For those who want to get medical care in Spain, a medical visa is required.

 Work Permit Visa:

Anyone who meets the requirements and wants to work in Spain must apply for this visa.

Au Pair Visa for Spain:

If you are working for a family in Spain, you may be eligible to apply for this visa.

Go To Top